Corner your market with our extensive selection of top quality ingredients for producing culinary THC infused edibles.
Transfer Sheets for THC and CBD Edibles Add style and flair to your creations while complying with your state’s cannabis labeling regulations.
Do you need a custom transfer sheet? Click Here and let us know how we can help!
Flavor your THC Edibles We offer an astounding variety of oil and water based flavorings for your THC and CBD edibles, including:
These are perfect for THC gummies, cannabis candies, infused lollipops & more.
All The Rainbow’s Colors! Chef Rubber provides all types of culinary colorants for cannabis products, including our world-famous colored cocoa butter in 6 edible varieties.
We also sell:Our most popular & versatile collection in over 40 colors.Adds a touch of sparkle in all the right places.For soft iridesence & a whisper of color.Fruit & herb infused for unique texture and flavor.Ultra refined with organic natural colors.Natural color + delicate shimmer = gorgeous.
ISOMALT… you know you need some. We only sell the absolute highest quality European isomalt in granular form and colored sticks for your production of cannabis infused edibles. Isomalt is an excellent substitute for sugar in lollipops and hard candies. Isomalt resists humidity and won’t crystalize. Available in granulated form.
Shape Up Your Edibles With Silicone Candy Moulds. Made in-house in our Texas facility, we offer these versatile moulds in ten shapes. They’re perfect for producers of cannabis edibles working with hard candy, caramel, chocolate, ganache and more!Our trial candy mould is perfect for testing many of the most popular shapes in our lineup.
All The Essentials- Culinary success starts with the basics, and no matter what you’re producing, Chef Rubber has the vital elements to bring your ideas to life!
- Agar Agar – A plant based gelling agent that can be used in place of, and set more firmly than traditional gelatin.
- Ascorbic Acid – Also known as Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that also imparts tart flavor in candies, gummies and other edibles
- Carrageenan – Iota, Kappa, Lambda: Gelling agents for the production of cannabis gummy candy and other soft products
- Citric Acid – Another citric acid, an emulsifier that imparts a sour flavor to edibles.
- Dextrose – Grape sugar in powdered form with 70% the sweetness of sugar
- Gelatin – Gelling agents derived from beef, pork and fish.
- Glucose – Sugar derived from starch and used to increase the sweetness of and shelf life of THC and CBD edibles.
- Gum Arabic – Derived from the acacia tree, is used for encapsulating flavors and coating candy shells.
- Isomalt – A sugar alternative derived from beets that provides extreme clarity and workability.
- Lecithin – Powder, sunflower and soy based, used in chocolates and baked goods for smooth, moist texture.
- Malic Acid – Found in apples and cherries, increases tartness in cannabis candy and dissolves more readily in hot solutions than other acids.
- Pectin Pate de Fruit – Essential for creating the classic gel candy, is a slow setting , non thermal reversible apple pectic.
- Sodium Citrate – Imparts a salty/sour flavor, is used a preservative and stabilizer.
- Sorbitol – A sugar alcohol in liquid and powder form, a preferred sweetener for diabetic applications.
- Tapioca Ultratex 3 – Food starch used for thickening and works for making films.
- Trimoline (Invert Sugar) – Imparts smooth texture to ganache, prevents crystallization
- Xylitol – Extracted from birch tree pulp, has the same sweetness as sucrose and can be used in THC and CBD candies and chewing gums